The Juice Lady’s Remedies for Diabetes
Author: Cherie Calbom, MS, CN
Juices, Smoothies, and Living Foods Recipes for Your Ultimate Health
Diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in America.
It affects twenty-nine million people and has the potential to affect eighty-six million more who currently have pre-diabetes. Juicing, green smoothies, and living foods are proven antidotes against this devastating disease and even more, they are preventative devices.
In The Juice Lady’s Remedies for Diabetes Cherie Calbom presents a way to help heal those who suffer from diabetes and lower the risk of diagnosis for those seeking a healthier lifestyle.
This book includes:
- Recipes for healing teas, juices, and smoothies
- Green smoothies that pack a powerful punch of phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Living foods recommendations
Exclusive feature: Tips on choosing the best juicer and the best produce, as well as tips for prepping, cleaning, and storing your juices and smoothies, and more!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- This series provides recipes for living foods, smoothies, and juices that will help readers address specific health problems they are experiencing.
- Fans of Cherie Calbom’s best-selling books will hone in on their specific health needs rather than searching through a large book to find the recipes that they need.
About the Author
Cherie Calbom, MS, CN, is the author of twenty-nine books, including the best sellers The Juice Lady’s Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies and The Juice Lady’s Turbo Diet. She holds a master of science degree in whole foods nutrition from Bastyr University. Cherie pioneered juicing in the home with her infomercial on the Home Shopping Network, and she and her husband conduct juice health retreats and health and healing conferences throughout the year. For more information, see www.juiceladycherie.com.