Living for Another
More of Others, Less of You
Author: Brent Gambrell
Find abundant life by living a life of voluntary loss.
What did Jesus really mean when he said, “For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.” (Matthew 16:25 NIV)?
In Living for Another, author and speaker Brent Gambrell calls the reader to realize that God has called us all to abundant life, but in order to have that, we must live a life for someone other than ourselves. You must live for another.
Your life is not destined to be a cautionary tale of what could have been. Have an abundant life by living a life of voluntary loss; a life poured out intentionally for others. Live a life that pleases the One who gave his life for you.
Live an abundant life when you live for another.
- Provides questions and Bible study for personal reflection or starting group discussions.
- Reminds readers that some things matter more than others, and pushes them to refocus their life and energy on what is most significant.
- Challenges readers to live and die basking in the cross of Christ and living a life for others.
- Shares that fulfillment in life comes from losing, not gaining, and encourages being selfless in a ‘selfie’ world.
- Highlights what it truly means to love, bear with, forgive, and serve one another as he or she is completely satisfied being totally spent for Christ.
About the Author
Brent Gambrell is the president of Brent Gambrell Ministries, a non-profit ministry based in Nashville, Tennessee, which includes A Door to Hope missions. Since 1990, Brent has been traveling full-time, speaking and ministering to adults, students, groups, and churches around the world. He is author of Living for Another, and has co-authored the Experiencing God Bible study, youth edition and developed the Who You Are in Christ DVD Bible study series. Visit him online at brentgambrellministries.com.